CSA Healthy and Productive Seas and Oceans is a FP7 support action which is designed to reduce the time for JPI Oceans to move from the preliminary to the operational phase.
The project specifically aims at:
- Supporting the governance structures in its work to establish JPI Oceans
- Facilitating the development of a Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA) and an Implementation Plan (IPlan) according to JPI Oceans vision and goals
- Proposing procedures and tools for cooperation which provide the basis for joint trans-national actions based on variable geometry
The project has an overall budget of 2,34 million Euro (1,99 million Euro funded through the EU FP7 programme). CSA Oceans has a timeframe of three years (September 2012 until August 2015) and will involve cooperation between eleven partners of nine different countries.
When CSA Oceans expires it is expected to have built the momentum for a long term European partnership, thereby making JPI Oceans self-sustained.
- Aim and Objectives
- Work Packages
- Relation between CSA Oceans and JPI Oceans
- CSA Oceans’ Open Stakeholder Consultation & Workshops
- CSA Oceans Open Stakeholder Consultation