This call is initiated by ministries/funding organisations from Belarus, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain and Turkey. The call has a budget of 15.4 million EUR for collaborative research and innovation projects in the following areas:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Development of novel materials and structures
- Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
Applicants from the above mentioned countries are eligible for funding and applicants from other countries are eligible in case they fund their own involvement.MarTERA will implement the Call 2019 as a two-step procedure (a pre-proposal and a full-proposal step). Step 1 deadline for submission of pre-proposals is 29th March 2019. Further detailed information is available in the call document.
For more information, please contact Mrs. Filiz Aslan, f.aslan[at]fz-juelich.de
The overall goal of the MarTERA Cofund is to strengthen the European Research Area (ERA) in maritime and marine technologies and Blue Growth. MarTERA resulted from the collaboration between JPI Oceans and former ERA-NET MARTEC. The consortium launched the first cofunded call in December 2016, information on the projects funded from this call can be found here.